Cards for The Hu$tle
Cards for the Hustle is a game about diversifying your income. It’s not just about stacking your money, but it’s about getting your money from different places. It’s about spending your money to make more money. This game is built to separate the hustlers from the customers!
There is two ways to play this game. The main way to play is at end of all the rounds, the person with the highest yearly net income wins. The best way to increase your net income, is by purchasing Side Hustles. The second way to play is play until someone collects all 7 Side Hustles. You have to collect at least one of each category listed: Real Estate, Gigs, Freelance, Business, Stocks, Interest Income, and Royalty Income.
- Each Player draws form the Earned Income Deck. This card will explain the rules and spending power.
- Players start off with $200 each
- After Each Round Each Player will receive their initial earnings
- After Each Round, a Player will be a to draw from the Side Hustle Deck and purchase a Side Hustle
- A player can only purchase one side hustle after each round
- A the beginning of Each round, a card from the Event Deck should be drawn and flipped face forward
- The event deck cards affect every player playing
- Each player will receive 5 cards
- The cards will contain Expenses (Negatives) and Income (Positive)
- The goal is to have the highest net income ( Income – Expenses) from the group
- The player has to play 3 cards face down
- There are some wildcards in the deck, the player can play 1 wildcard per hand with 2 expense/income cards
- After everyone places there card down, they flip them over to determine who won the hand
- The winner gets to collect the income from their playing hand and they also will be able to select first from the choices of Side Hustles.
- Each Player is paid their earnings at the end of each round
- After the end of each round, the top 3 players get to select from the side hustle deck
- After each round, three Side Hustle Cards are Drawn from the Deck and faced up
- The players select from these three cards
- The winner selects first, 2nd place selects 2nd, and 3rd place selects 3rd.
- A player can only purchase 1 side hustle at the end of each round
- A player can’t hold more then 2 of the same side hustles at any given time
When all of the event cards are flipped over, this signifies the game has been complete Each player will add the value of their side hustles (yearly net income), plus cash in hand. The player with the highest net income (cash + side hustle values) wins the game.
Another way to play is the first player who buys all 7 side hustles win.
Playing the Round
Each player receives 5 cards from the deck. The cards can consist of positive, negative, and wild cards. The player is allowed to place 3 cards face down. The player with the highest net income WINS.
Draw from the Event Deck
Place 3 Cards Face-Down
Flip Cards (Add Net Income)
Can add 1 Wildcard within your 3
Winning the Round
If you win the Round (Have the Highest Net Income) you receive your net income on top of your Regular Earnings. You also are first to pick from the Side Hustle options.
Each player receives 100 dollars after every round. This is representative as their regular pay. If you win, you will also receive the net income in your hand.
Earnings from Side Hustles
Each Side Hustle has a Earnings Amount. The Earnings represent the amount of Cash your owed after the end of each round.
Investing in A Side Hustle
Investing in Main Side Hustles
Before Investing you Must Save $150 from Earnings
Each Side Hustle will have a different Price Point
You only can Purchase 1 Side Hustle at the end of each Round
You can purchase multiple in the same category
Investing in Stocks
Stocks are the Cheapest Side Hustle to Invest in
You can Purchase a Max of 3 Stocks
You can trade-in a stock for cash towards another Side Hustle
Winning The Game
Winning the Game is Simple, Invest in 7 Side Hustles. The Side Hustles have to include each of the 5 categories plus 2 more.