Diversify - Cash Rules, Diversity Maintains
Diversify is a game about diversifying your income. It’s not just about stacking your money, but it’s about getting your money in different places. It’s about spending your money to make more money.
Bank Balance and Net Income Count
Your service request has been completed!We have sent your request information to your email.
Goal is to collect 7 Side Hustles. You have to collect at least one of each category listed: Real Estate, Gigs, Freelance, Business, Stocks.
- Each Player starts off at the same level
- Players start off with $100 each
- After Each Round Each Player will Receive $50 (Their initial career earnings)
- Before a Player can start a Side Hustle, They have to save up 3 months of savings ($150). Which on top of the $100 given, you have to have a total of $250 before you can invest your money into a side Hustle.
- A player can only purchase one side hustle after each round
- Each player will receive 5 cards
- The cards will contain Expenses (Negatives) and Income (Positive)
- The goal is to have the highest net income ( Income – Expenses) from the group
- You can replace your cards in the deck once, before you reveal your hand
– Example you have 3 negative cards and 2 positive cards; you can turn in those 3 negative cards into the deck, and you can draw 3 new cards. That becomes your final hand
- The person with the highest net income, gets to add their net income to their earnings
- The losers have to pay the expenses in their hand
- You can only purchase 3 stocks
- For Stocks you don’t receive earnings every round; instead you can add one stock from your portfolio to your hand
- You also can trade-in a stock if you need money
Playing the Round
Each player receives 5 cards from the deck. The cards can consist of positive and negative cards. If the player doesn’t like their hand, they can trade-in their undesirable for a new set of cards. The player with the highest net income WINS.
Trade-In the Rent Card
Draw from the Deck
Winning the Round
If you win the Round (Have the Highest Net Income) you receive your net income on top of your Regular Earnings.
Losing the Hand
If you lose the Round, you have to pay the expense in your hand.
Each player receives 50 dollars after every round. This is representative as their regular pay.
Earnings from Side Hustles (Not Including Stocks)
Each Side Hustle has a Earnings Amount. The Earnings represent the amount of Cash your owed after the end of each round.
Earnings from Stocks
For Stocks, you don’t receive earnings every round; instead you can add one stock from your portfolio to your hand.
You also can trade-in a stock if you need money.
Investing in A Side Hustle
Investing in Main Side Hustles
Before Investing you Must Save $150 from Earnings
Each Side Hustle will have a different Price Point
You only can Purchase 1 Side Hustle at the end of each Round
You can purchase multiple in the same category
Investing in Stocks
Stocks are the Cheapest Side Hustle to Invest in
You can Purchase a Max of 3 Stocks
You can trade-in a stock for cash towards another Side Hustle
Winning The Game
Winning the Game is Simple, Invest in 7 Side Hustles. The Side Hustles have to include each of the 5 categories plus 2 more.